|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
General competences has been acquired under previous education.
- repair or manufacture of body and vehicle box van body;
- modify the surfaces of bodies and vehicle box van bodies and equip them with the primers or simple paint systems, apply and correct the anti-corrosion layers, apply (or stick), thermal and acoustic insulation;
- check the geometry of the chassis and vehicle bodies;
- modify size and shape, match together and connect parts made of fine metal, metal profiles and plastic parts;
- cement jointed and repaired body parts of body and sand cemented surfaces;
- assemble, repair and maintain controlling and closing mechanisms of moving parts, adjust their position, glass in windows, install additional equipment, such as sunroofs, spoilers, etc.;
- manually process soft sheets and profiles, check their size and shape, select and use machines instruments, hand power tools, gauges and other working equipment;
- measure and draw sheets, specify developed shapes of the part; calculate the dimensions of parts and material consumption for their production;
- create an auxiliary body parts shop drawings and cabinets;
- distinguish types of materials used in housing construction and car bodies, know their mechanical and technological properties, when repairing select appropriate materials, intermediate products, fasteners, auxiliary materials and materials;
- adjust and operate basic types of plumbing machines, service and maintain plumbing tools, instruments and machines, carry out their repairs;
- decide on how to repair bodyworks and windows, choose technological methods of processing components and their composition;
- prepared for welding by arc welding consumable electrode in an active gas (ZK 135 W01), by oxy-acetylene flame welding (ZK 311 W01), by hot air welding (ZK 21, 22-S-1,2,3);
- prepared to obtain driving license group C.