|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
General competences has been acquired under previous education.
- finish and modify parts of instruments, tools and equipment after machine tooling, match them together and prepare them for assembly and join them together;
- compile parts of instruments, tools and working equipment, repair, maintain and service them;
- work and fabricate metal and non metal parts of instruments, tools and working equipment, both manually and mechanically;
- measure and control the size, shape and relative position of surfaces, surface quality components and other features necessary for proper function;
- perform functional testing of instruments, tools and working equipment;
- select and use instruments, tools
- select and use instruments, tools, instruments, gauges, measuring instruments and other working tools needed for the manufacture and repair of tools and equipment;
- select materials and auxiliary substances, used in the manufacture and repair of tools and equipment
- service machinery, equipment, tools, perform their routine maintenance and repairs of minor defects
- work with drawings, diagrams, standards, with the technology, service and other technical documentation, obtain information from them, perform auxiliary calculations;
- use special skills, included in the curriculum for some of the application: metal engraver, cutler, pointer instruments, a surgical tool maker.