|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
General competences has been acquired under previous education.
- assemble, disassemble and repair machinery, machine equipment, and metal constructions;
- carry out minor repairs of replacement parts, even if this involves simple machining operations and heat treatment;
- inspect the technical condition of given equipment and ensure its operation;
- establish technological work processes in the repair of machinery and equipment;
- measure and inspect the performance parameters of machinery and equipment, perform functional tests, prepare protocols for these measurements and tests, and present users with repaired equipment;
- manage, monitor and inspect the performance of machinery and equipment;
- install machinery and equipment on site, start up machine operations and make necessary adjustments;
- keep prescribed documentation of the operation of equipment, its technical condition, defects, and repairs;
- produce drawings for the modification or manufacture of spare parts, propose suitable materials and semi-finished goods for such manufacture;
- work with engineering diagrams, schematics, standards, and other technical documentation;
- prepared to weld using electric arc welding with covered electrode (ZK 111 W01) or metal active gas (MAG) arc welding (ZK 135 W01) and oxy-acetylene torch welding (ZK 311 W01).