|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
General competences has been acquired under previous education.
- design and size machine parts and mechanisms of machines and equipment, construct tools and manufacturing aids for machine production;
- select suitable materials and semi-finished goods for machine parts and tools, prescribe their heat and surface treatment;
- read and create parts diagrams, diagrams for assembly, schematics and other types of technical communication;
- propose technological processes for creating machine parts, tools, and products, describe their technological operation and technological conditions for operation, designate machine systems, tools, manufacturing aids, auxiliary and operational materials for them, and design conceptual operational tools and manufacturing aids;
- create programs for digitally controlled machines;
- determine manners and conditions for inspecting the quality of parts and products;
- prepare plans for caring for machines and equipment, propose diagnostic tools for determining technical condition or defects, determine ways to repair defects;
- keep records for the operation, maintenance, and repair of machines and equipment, prepare information to order spare parts;
- inspect machine parts and tools, measure linear dimensions, angles, shapes, and surface condition, measure basic technical quantities and participate in the comprehensive measuring and testing of machines and equipment, conduct tests on technical and operational materials;
- assess the results of measurements and tests, prepare records and protocols of these;
- apply the principles of technical norms and standardization, solve technical tasks by using norms, machine tables, and other sources of information;
- present thoughts and proposals using information and communication technologies, use application programs to support the design, construction, and technological preparation of production, and programs to help care for the technical condition of machinery.