|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
General competences has been acquired under previous education.
- work semi-products and machined workpieces on machine tools or numerically controlled machine tools, including the implementation of corrections of programs;
- set the cutting conditions of the machine tool depending on the material and shape of the workpiece materials, tools, means of clamping tool and workpieces;
- identify appropriate kind and type of machines for production on the basis of working documents, conducting its overall adjustment, operation and routine maintenance;
- select and use tools, fixture tools and workpieces, gauges and measuring equipment, auxiliary and labour equipment, according to a specific production process;
- clamp workpieces with respect to their shape and size, method of processing and requirements for dimensions, shape and positional tolerance;
- check the size, shape and relative position of surfaces, surface quality of machined and tooled parts;
- differentiate machined materials according to applicable standards, know their characteristics in terms of machinability;
- read drawings and technical documentation, use of numerical and verbal information given on the plot, search for information in the standards, make sketches of finished pieces.