|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
General competences has been acquired under previous education.
- assemble, test, start up and repair automation, organizational and information technology, broadcasting equipment, measurement, laboratory, and medical instruments and assemblies, control systems and opto-electronics;
- use technical documentation to connect, start up, diagnose and repair electro-technical circuits or systems with passive and active components and integrated circuits;
- disassemble, repair, and reassemble mechanisms or parts of electrical machinery and systems;
- keep appropriate operating documentation;
- perform measurements of electrical and electronic circuits, systems, and their components;
- assess measured values for the inspection, diagnosis, and elimination of defects for system start up, make adjustments and determine operational settings;
- work with electro-technical diagrams, schematics, standards, and other electro-technical documentation.