|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- be well informed about culture, history and the present of the Czech nation within the European and world context;
- formulate views and attitudes verbally and in writing, communicate in at least one other foreign language;
- effectively organize and manage and participate in a team, including the ability to lead a team and cope with problematic situations;
- know how to use information and ICT, have basic ICT skills;
- use basic mathematics and the basic principles of physics and chemistry when needed;
- act in an environmentally-conscious manner and in compliance with strategies for sustainability;
- apply the fundamentals of health, occupational safety, and fire prevention and safety.
- make components and parts on tooling machines;
- set up, operate, and maintain basic types of tooling machines (lathe, cutter, grinder, drilling machine, boring machine, etc.);
- operate and supervise tooling on numerically controlled tooling machines;
- check and measure work-pieces;
- maintain regular work tools.