|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- be well informed about culture, history and the present of the Czech nation within the European and world context;
- formulate views and attitudes verbally and in writing, communicate in at least one other foreign language;
- effectively organize and manage and participate in a team, including the ability to lead a team and cope with problematic situations;
- know how to use information and ICT, have basic ICT skills;
- use basic mathematics and the basic principles of physics and chemistry when needed;
- act in an environmentally-conscious manner and in compliance with strategies for sustainability;
- apply the fundamentals of health, occupational safety, and fire prevention and safety.
- mechanically make, manually finish, assemble, repair, and set cutting tools;
- mechanically make, manually finish, assemble, and repair tools, moulds for metal forming, plastic processing, and pressure casting, and iron-foundry model equipment;
- make and repair clamping, drilling, welding, assembling, and control aids;
- make and repair measuring devices (including special ones) for machine production;
- make, repair, and set tools and aids for human and veterinary medicine;
- operate and supervise tooling on tooling machines, including numerically controlled tooling machines;
- check and test the accuracy of the assembling of parts.