|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- be well informed about culture, history and the present of the Czech nation within the European and world context;
- formulate views and attitudes verbally and in writing, communicate in at least one other foreign language;
- effectively organize and manage and participate in a team, including the ability to lead a team and cope with problematic situations;
- know how to use information and ICT, have basic ICT skills;
- use basic mathematics and the basic principles of physics and chemistry when needed;
- act in an environmentally-conscious manner and in compliance with strategies for sustainability;
- apply the fundamentals of health, occupational safety, and fire prevention and safety.
- read diagrams and other production documentation;
- propose types of materials, determine the necessary data for determining the developed form of parts and material consumption;
- propose a production or repair process including the manner of joining the individual parts;
- outline the developed form of the parts;
- produce, assemble and rectify tin parts and products even using incomplete documentation, for instance just using a sample or a simple design;
- join materials by welding, soldering, riveting or gluing, straighten parts and work for welding;
- check matching, flatness and precision of the works' forms and check surface smoothness;
- put on an undercoat.