|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
General competences has been acquired under previous education.
- have knowledge of the art history, particularly in relation to the development of artistic craft;
- use basic art expression techniques for working in the field;
- read technical drawings and workshop sketches;
- manage traditional handmade engraving procedures and techniques;
- set schedule for individual working operations and maintain compliance of separate stages in the workflow in a given material;
- choose appropriate types of materials for manufacturing a specific product with adequate functional and aesthetic characteristics;
- carry out surface engraving, engraving urns, cups, jewellery products;
- create blocks, wood engravings, metal stamps, book engraving, steel stamps, fonts for installation, sticker engravings, copperplates, steel engraving, stamping tools for badges, seals, engravings forms with appropriate technological methods according to the original drawings;
- create the engraving on the medals, plaques, weapons;
- when manufacturing handicraft work ensure aesthetic design of the final product and precise elaboration;
- repair and make reconstruction of damaged parts of the original work;
- use the relevant standards and regulations in the field of conservation;
- prepare the initial and subsequent documentation for the specific job;
- service and perform routine maintenance of machinery, equipment, tools and instruments.