|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
General competences has been acquired under previous education.
- maintain, test and repair electrical circuits of road motor vehicles and ancillary electrical equipment;
- revive, set and adjust of complete electronic conduct units of vehicles or of complete groups;
- set up, adjust, replace and repair source system and boot device engine parts, including alternators, dynamos, starters, batteries, protective and control devices, control units and their accessories;
- set up, adjust, replace and repair fuel, ignition and engine control system;
- set up, adjust, replace and repair electrical and electronic accessories of road motor vehicles;
- perform functional testing of electrical and electronic components and aggregates;
- carry out installation of additional electronic and electrical equipment and accessories for motor vehicles;
- use diagnostic equipment and check the technical condition and operation of road motor vehicles and their subsystems, analyse the measured values, set its operating parameters, troubleshoot, and put into operation;
- choose the method of measurement and measure characteristic values for electrical and electronic equipment, for road vehicles and their parts;
- have knowledge of the electrical documentation of road motor vehicles and the technical standards applicable in the field, use the technical documentation, drawings and diagrams;
- identifying electrical and electronic elements and components in the electrical schematic drawings; use parts catalogues, service manuals, tables and other sources of technical and operational parameters and information;
- select and use appropriate tools, equipment and products, instruments, tools and accessories;
- comply with manufacturer's prescribed procedures for disassembly, repair and installation of vehicle engines and their parts;
- prepared to obtain driving license group C.