|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
General competences has been acquired under previous education.
- install and connect individual parts of electrical networks including network elements, inspect installations, test their function and connect them to current;
- use technical documentation to connect, start up, diagnose, and repair electro-technical circuits or systems with passive and active components and integrated circuits;
- produce mechanical parts of electrical machinery, instruments, systems, and various installation tools;
- disassemble, repair, and reassemble mechanisms or parts of electric machinery and systems;
- keep appropriate operating documentation;
- perform measurements of electrical circuits, systems and their components;
- assess measured values for the inspection, diagnosis, and elimination of defects for system start up, make adjustments and determine operational settings;
- work with electro-technical diagrams, schematics, standards, and other electro-technical documentation.