|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- be well informed about culture, history and the present of the Czech nation within the European and world context;
- formulate views and attitudes verbally and in writing, communicate in at least one other foreign language;
- effectively organize and manage and participate in a team, including the ability to lead a team and cope with problematic situations;
- know how to use information and ICT, have basic ICT skills;
- use basic mathematics and the basic principles of physics and chemistry when needed;
- act in an environmentally-conscious manner and in compliance with strategies for sustainability;
- apply the fundamentals of health, occupational safety, and fire prevention and safety.
- set up, operate, monitor and maintain the common types of milling machines;
- measure with basic sliding and micrometer measuring instruments, gauges and protractors;
- choose, control and maintain cutting tools;
- distinguish common engineering materials according to the designation of the state standards;
- machine metals by hand;
- seek necessary values in the workshop tables, standards and nomograms and perform auxiliary calculations;
- determine the shape of the components, their dimensions, tolerances and surface roughness;
- read simple drawings, standards, technology and working practices.