|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- be well informed about culture, history and the present of the Czech nation within the European and world context;
- formulate views and attitudes verbally and in writing, communicate in at least one other foreign language;
- effectively organize and manage and participate in a team, including the ability to lead a team and cope with problematic situations;
- know how to use information and ICT, have basic ICT skills;
- use basic mathematics and the basic principles of physics and chemistry when needed;
- act in an environmentally-conscious manner and in compliance with strategies for sustainability;
- apply the fundamentals of health, occupational safety, and fire prevention and safety.
- carry out work activities in particular area of glass production of the given field of education i.e. when making hollow and moulded glass, making technical glass, making glass forms, glassblowing work;
- organise your workplace;
- use personal safety gear and work aids;
- choose tools, instruments and machines, adjust them and carry out simple maintenance;
- depending on the field of study to independently make utilitarian and decorative objects, process glass intermediates when making technical glass, treat glass objects in accord with the technical process, make glass forms using suitable techniques;
- manage the basic technology and adhere to the technological discipline;
- appraise the quality of the products, wrap and dispatch products in a prescribed manner.