|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- be well informed about culture, history and the present of the Czech nation within the European and world context;
- formulate views and attitudes verbally and in writing, communicate in at least one other foreign language, use technical terminology;
- educate themselves, work in an effective way and assess impartially results;
- adapt themselves to the changing conditions of life and work, work well in a team and be responsible for assigned tasks;
- work with information, use ICT;
- use basic mathematics and the basic principles of physics and chemistry when needed;
- know the present rights and duties of employers and employees and know how to conduct a job search;
- act in an environmentally-conscious manner and in compliance with strategies for sustainability;
- apply the fundamentals of health, occupational safety, and fire prevention and safety.
- use various types of technical and electrical documentation, understand the data in electrical diagrams;
- work with the technical literature, tabular outlines, technical norms (ISO - ČSN, ISO - NED, DIN, etc.), catalogues, maintenance instruction and other factory and company literature;
- read technical diagrams, technical procedures, carry out the necessary calculations, draw workshop drafts for the fast production of simple components, have an overview of the engineering components and mechanisms and their functions;
- know the properties of engineering materials and control the marking of engineering materials according to the ČSN;
- know the principles and rules of engineering measuring and apply this measuring to quality control of components and products;
- gather economic data and information from ones working area, compile work statements, the basic economic documentation and accompanying protocols.