|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- be well informed about culture, history and the present of the Czech nation within the European and world context;
- formulate views and attitudes verbally and in writing, communicate in at least one other foreign language;
- effectively organize and manage and participate in a team, including the ability to lead a team and cope with problematic situations;
- know how to use information and ICT, have basic ICT skills;
- use basic mathematics and the basic principles of physics and chemistry when needed;
- act in an environmentally-conscious manner and in compliance with strategies for sustainability;
- apply the fundamentals of health, occupational safety, and fire prevention and safety.
- handle, sort, and expedite documents and postal consignments;
- prepare standardised documents;
- write business letters and other documents that are factually, linguistically, and formally correct;
- keep paperwork, using information technology and standard office technology;
- perform secretarial work;
- prepare regular accounting and tax documents;
- understand business, labour, and civil law.