|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- communicate independently and fluently in mother tongue, give reason for his own attitude;
- work in a team;
- use basic mathematics when needed;
- apply the fundamentals of health, occupational safety, and fire prevention and safety.
- choose and prepare the right ceramic raw materials and supplies and transport them to workplace;
- understand machinery and equipment in ceramic production and their use;
- operate and maintain simple machinery and equipment;
- choose and observe suitable work procedures, make ceramic products by turning, pressing, plaster casting, drawing and tooling and assemble, retouch and clean ceramic products;
- place and take out ceramic products from kilns, select a suitable way of drying and control the drying process;
- place ceramic products in kilns, check the firing of ceramic products and use suitable firing tools;
- prepare ceramic products for glazing and perform manual and mechanical glazing;
- perform finishing operations, cut, cement and plate ceramic products;
- evaluate the quality of finished products and pack and expedite these products.