|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- be well informed about culture, history and the present of the Czech nation within the European and world context;
- formulate views and attitudes verbally and in writing, communicate in at least one other foreign language;
- effectively organize and manage and participate in a team, including the ability to lead a team and cope with problematic situations;
- know how to use information and ICT, have basic ICT skills;
- use basic mathematics and the basic principles of physics and chemistry when needed;
- act in an environmentally-conscious manner and in compliance with strategies for sustainability;
- apply the fundamentals of health, occupational safety, and fire prevention and safety.
- read technical diagrams and the work procedures for individual parts and sets;
- prepare a design for supplementing the production process or for the fast production of parts during repairs;
- prepare material, gauge semi-finished products and mark off the work object;
- make parts, devices and precise mechanical equipment by hand tooling or finish off parts after machine tooling;
- prepare the parts for assembly, join the individual parts;
- assemble the work, gauging, reactivation, maintenance, service and repair of the devices;
- check using measuring gauges, aids and instruments and a visual check of the parts and assembled wholes;
- carry out operations tests, diagnose faults and remove them.