|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- be well informed about culture, history and the present of the Czech nation within the European and world context;
- formulate views and attitudes verbally and in writing, communicate in at least one other foreign language, use technical terminology;
- educate themselves, work in an effective way and assess impartially results;
- adapt themselves to the changing conditions of life and work, work well in a team and be responsible for assigned tasks;
- work with information, use ICT;
- use basic mathematics and the basic principles of physics and chemistry when needed;
- know the present rights and duties of employers and employees and know how to conduct a job search;
- act in an environmentally-conscious manner and in compliance with strategies for sustainability;
- apply the fundamentals of health, occupational safety, and fire prevention and safety.
- read the technical diagrams, schemes and layouts, look up values in workshop tables, norms, be familiar with the basic norms and regulations in the field of electronics;
- know the engineering materials, have an overview of their production, testing, usage and processing, distinguish the commonly used materials according to the norms;
- understand the technological procedures when assembling, check the machines and equipment are working correctly when assembling, running in and handing them over to the users;
- determine and use auxiliary materials for cooling and lubricating machines, for assembling and conserving, choose, bind, check and maintain cutting tools and other work means;
- handle the material in the scope of assembly work and use lifting equipment in accordance with the given regulations and directives;
- adjust, operate, check and maintain auxiliary hand and mechanised tools and other work means.