|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- have general knowledge necessary for further study;
- organise and manage own study and objectively assess results;
- be familiar with various methods of learning, use sources of information well, show functional literacy;
- understand assignments or identify the cores of problems, exert variable solutions, work both independently and within a team;
- formulate views and attitudes verbally and in writing, communicate in one foreign language at level B1 and in another foreign language at the level of at least A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, be motivated to deepen language competences;
- adapt to the changing social and economic conditions, be financially literate;
- have a basic overview of further studies, the opportunities in the labor market, the relations between employers and employees and decide responsibly about own career paths;
- use basic mathematics and the basic principles of physics and chemistry when needed in daily situations;
- work with the means of information and communication technologies, exploit adequate sources of information, handle information effectively;
- act ecologically and in compliance with the strategy of sustainable growth;
- support values of local, national, European and world cultures, recognize the value of life;
- have the social and cultural abilities necessary for civic life in a democratic society;
- apply the principles for health and safety at work, fire defence and fire prevention.
have deepened and completed general knowledge and competences in one of the three of specializations:
natural science specialization:
- learn and understand the relationships and connections of natural science phenomena and their practical applications;
- gain an overview of the key issues and problems that currently addresses natural science currently and understand them in their wider cultural and social context;
- learn the basic natural science empirical methods and practices and culture of critical scientific thinking;
- use knowledge and skills in biology, ecology, chemistry and mathematics for planning future studies and in solving practical problems.
- gain insight into the basics of pedagogy, psychology, social work and communication, have an overview of possibilities for further study;
- comprehend social phenomena and problems, understand the importance of the creative expression of ideas, experiences and emotions through various media.
- understand the basic technical and technological methods, tools and workflows, master the fundamentals of technical displaying;
- master the basic methods of scientific work, apply mathematical methods and spatial imagination in solving technical problems, justify and defend the chosen solution;
- use ICT tools to model the technical and social processes, process and interpret the data obtained through observation, experiment and measurement, work with CAD systems.