|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- be well informed about culture, history and the present of the Czech nation within the European and world context;
- formulate views and attitudes verbally and in writing, communicate in at least one other foreign language, use technical terminology;
- educate themselves, work in an effective way and assess impartially results;
- adapt themselves to the changing conditions of life and work, work well in a team and be responsible for assigned tasks;
- work with information, use ICT;
- use basic mathematics and the basic principles of physics and chemistry when needed;
- know the present rights and duties of employers and employees and know how to conduct a job search;
- act in an environmentally-conscious manner and in compliance with strategies for sustainability;
- apply the fundamentals of health, occupational safety, and fire prevention and safety.
- bring into operation various machines and equipment in varying branches of industry and services;
- propose technological procedures, instruments and preparations for cutting operations, dividing up materials, forming, casting (for aligned cutting materials);
- propose technological procedures for heat and surface processing materials(for aligned cutting materials);
- manage the operation of gasworks equipment including the automating and control of gasworks operations (for aligned operational technology for gas equipment);
- ensure machines and equipment are operable;
- ensure the technical and technical-economic sides of operations in industrial enterprises, services and in the sphere of private enterprise.