|3. PROFILE OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
General competences has been acquired under previous education.
- organize the assembly and repair activities and the workplace;
- diagnose the technical condition and the defects of the products, locate and eliminate these deficiencies by replacing components, blocks and groups of components, use appropriate diagnostic instruments and devices;
- carry out revisions, setting, maintenance and the service of products, record data on such activities and their results into operational documentation;
- hand over products to users after recovery, revisions and corrections, provide information regarding the use, operation, care and maintenance of products;
- assemble products and equipment and combine their mechanical, electrical and electronic systems, components, hydraulic and pneumatic mechanisms;
- choose the process of assembling parts into units and necessary working tools and equipment;
- use instruments, tools, gauges and other working equipment;
- adjust and operate machinery and equipment used for own working activities, treat them, carry out their routine maintenance, eventually minor repairs;
- use information and communication technologies within organizational and operational management.